Document Controller (12-month maternity cover)
About this role
A globally renowned architecture and interior design practice seeks a highly organised document controller (12-month maternity cover) to join their document control team.
You will be supporting the day-to-day running of projects as an active member of the team. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work, have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude to assist with a wide range of projects and tasks.
- Maintaining project extranet and EDMS sites (Viewpoint, Conject, Asite, Aconex).
- Carrying out routine document control activities.
- Managing drawing files in accordance with projects.
- Supporting to maintain practice-wide document management system.
- Archiving completed project information.
Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft Office.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi task and prioritise work load.
- Motivated and ambitious attitude.
- Some document control experience is preferred.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Unique opportunity to work at globally renowned practice.
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.