Senior Project Architect
About this role
An exciting up-and-coming design studio in Los Angeles is seeking a Project Architect to join their team. Working closely with the owner you will manage a small team and will be responsible for managing a high-profile new hospitality project. The successful person will possess outstanding design skills and will have experience managing teams from early design phase through to construction. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative studio with other talented designers.
- Work closely with the owner and lead a small team on landmark hospitality projects
- Be client-facing and lead design workshops
- Prepare and coordinate project deliverables through all phases of design and construction
- Mentor junior staff and delegate tasks
Skills and experience
- Bachelors in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience leading a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven design and delivery skills
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to work on high end hospitality projects both locally and abroad. Lead a team, progress your career and advance with this exciting growing studio. Excellent benefits and work culture!