About this role
As the graphics designer, you will be collaboratively working with a highly experienced Communications Manager team to support the development and execution of submission deliverables and award proposals. To ensure all designers are aligned with branding, you will be helping with updating all collateral and documentation. You will also be assisting with layout for client presentations and brochures.
- Supporting Communications Manager with the production of marketing collateral, bids/submissions and tenders.
- Liaising with stakeholders to promote, and market the Brand
- Organise and arranging practice collateral through OneDrive
- Support with the development of client presentations and layout
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications and 1/2 years experience as a graphic designer
- Must be competent with using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability work in a face-paced, collaborative environment