Senior Project Architect (rehab experience)
Award winning Architecture firm is looking for a Project Architect with building rehab experience.
About this role
A Manhattan based and award winning Architecture firm that specializes in quality sustainable design, is looking for a Project Architect with building rehab experience to join their team.
- Manage, design and build a variety of education, mixed use and institutional projects with a sustainability component.
- Serve as the primary consultant and client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables in all phases.
- Coordinate work with a variety of consultants.
- Provide leadership to junior staff.
- Manage bid period and construction administration services.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch) or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Strong experience in rehab projects (both exterior and interior)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills for use in an interactive design team environment.
- Experience and interest in sustainable design is a big plus.
- Local NYC experience is a plus.
- LEED and/or Passive House certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with NYC building codes is a big plus..
- An understanding of all phases of a project including construction administration.
- Technical expertise in Revit.
- Licensure is a plus but not a requirement.