Intermediate Interior Designer
About this role
Are you ready to join an amazing architecture firm in San Francisco? This well established company is looking for an Intermediate Interior Designer to join their team and it could be you! Apply today!
- Oversee projects from design development all the way through to construction administration
- Communicate with external clients, vendors and suppliers
- Create graphic presentations for client use
- Generate design concepts and create conceptional design, schematic design, design
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Strong ability to communicate and work in a collaborative environment
- Highly organized and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.