Landscape Project Manager
About this role
A fast-paced, collaborative, multi-disciplinary design firm has an exciting opportunity for a Landscape Project Manager to join their team in New York. The successful applicant will work on a variety of project types including residential, mixed-use, and hospitality both in the US and overseas.
- Manage projects from initial concept through to completion
- Work closely with the Design Director to develop projects
- Liaise and consult with clients on a regular basis
- Coordinate with relevant consultants and stakeholders
- Lead, manage and mentor the design team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years architecture and design experience
- Local experience and a great understanding of local building codes and standards
- Proven project experience working for leading design firms
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and the creative suite. Revit beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving firm with a solid pipeline of projects. Great remuneration and benefits.