Revit Documenter/Architect - Commercial & Residential
About this role
This established, national Architecture studio specialise in a diverse variety of projects including industrial, residential and commercial typology. This practice encourages team members to develop themselves in their own areas of passion & expertise. Use your strong documentation skills as a Revit Technician or technical focused Architect, and show off your commercial and residential project experience. The directors pride themselves on the care of their staff - they are down to earth and relaxed. This is an excellent opportunity that will enhance your portfolio with the opportunity to work across high-profile projects.
- Work across large scale multi-res and commercial projects
- Support and communicate clearly with internal teams
- Confidently deliver full Revit documentation packages
- Liaise with consultants and key services
- Assist the team in achieving key project milestones
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Min 6-7 years’ minimum experience, including residential and/or commercial projects
- Proficiency in Revit is a must!
- Extensive technical, construction and detailing knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Sound knowledge of local building regs and codes
Benefits & Culture
- Involvement across cutting-edge projects in Melbourne and across Australia
- Career growth opportunities
- Supportive team and collaborative working environment
- Large sized practice
- The Directors really care about their staff, are down to earth and relaxed.
- Light open warehouse conversion - recently refurbished and looks great!
- Located on the cusp of the city
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.