Senior Project Architect - Health
About this role
Project Architect required for a national Australasian practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality projects, particularly in the retail, commercial, education, health and seniors living sectors. This role would suit someone with strong all-round skills, a good design eye and experience with health projects.The successful candidate will ideally have experience running mid-large scale projects as the Project Lead and be able to manage a small team from concept through to construction.
Award-winning dynamic design practice of specialist Architects and Designers undertaking projects across a variety of typologies. This studio offers a nice working environment and office culture. They are committed to providing complete client satisfaction and delivering the best possible design solution.
- Support all aspects of project work across the health sector
- delivering architectural design and documentation for complex projects over $20 million in value
- Develop conceptual massing models and work with Project Leads to develop designs through concept and schematic design phases
- Create design presentations (Adobe, Enscape, Lumion or 3D S Max advantageous)
- Develop coordinated documentation through liaison with consultants and other stakeholders through DD and CD
Skills and Experience
- Circa 8+ years of experience
- Australian architectural registration
- Design communication skills to convey design concepts
- Team player able to work in a collaborative environment in large project teams and with internal and external stakeholders
- Good client management skills
- Experience leading design development and documenation teams to deliver high quality documentation into Tender and Construction
- Advanced Revit skills
Benefits and culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Remote and Flexible work options
- Great company culture
- Work across different city studios
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.