Senior Interior Designer
About this role
Sophisticated New York Interior Design firm is looking to hire a Senior Interior Designer. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic about design and able to contribute to premium, private residential projects including management and production throughout all phases of a project. This position is best suited for a candidate with at least 5 years of professional experience, who can work efficiently and independently, as well as part of a team. Candidate should have excellent technical skills, FF&E knowledge, and an eye for refined, elegant design.
Role and responsibilities
- Communicate with clients, vendors, contractors throughout projects
- Create furniture plan options
- Manage progress of work throughout all phases of design, fabrication and construction
- Source all fabrics, furniture and decorative fixtures
- Manage & prepare all decorative/project budgets
Key skills and experience
- A professional degree in Interior Design
- 5+ years of post-graduate, professional experience.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment on multiple projects
- Must be extremely organized & have a great attention for details
- Software proficiency needed for the role: AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
This is an exciting opportunity for skilled, creative designers to gain experience working internationally and in NYC with a well-established, high-end interior design firm.
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.