Part II Architectural Assistants and Architects
About this role
This innovative, high-profile practice based centrally is looking for a couple of stand-out assistants and architects. The studio boasts a varied UK portfolio and is responsible for designing some of the most exciting commercial, mixed-use and cultural projects currently being publicised. They have various projects in the pipeline including a hotel and public realm scheme situated on a renowned site in London converting a famous building of design significance. This is a real opportunity to carve your career in a practice that doesn't pigeonhole people and invests in employee well-being and satisfaction.
- Join an existing team to work on significant new build/refurb projects in London across all RIBA stages.
- Coordinate with external authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or PartIII qualified or equivalent with a strong academic and career record.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and thorough design analysis through an exceptionally well-presented portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills with the ambition to progress your career.
- Revit preferred but not essential.
This studio would welcome applications from experienced part II up to project architect level, therefore salary is relative and based on experience.
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.