Intermediate Architects - AD100
About this role
Collaborative and award winning architecture and interior design firm is seeking an Intermediate Architect to join their team and work on projects from concept to completion.
- Work alongside project lead and directors to develop designs concepts
- Prepare presentations for client meetings
- Lead in production of project documentation and detailing
- Coordinate designs/documentation with consultants and contractors
- Review design for compliance with project requirements and relevant codes
- Attend site meetings throughout construction and liaise directly with contractor to respond to queries
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (B-Arch) or Master's of Architecture (M-Arch)
- 2-10 years' professional experience
- Previous experience in high-end residential homes advantageous
- Strong design sense and understanding of architectural styles
- Working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, Lumion and Creative Suite
- Passion for high end, crafted architecture and interiors
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments; strong communication & organizational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate design studio and gain valuable experience in all project stages.
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.