Design Focused Architectural Graduate
About this role
An international practice are looking for a talented design focused architectural graduate to join their team. This is a firm that collaborates, promotes a progressive workplace, engages with team members and closely supports those who seek a long-term career with them. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in a top architectural practice, be proficient in Revit and have a strong design folio. This firm provides strong career progression and mentoring.
- Work using Revit with project teams to work on design phases of multi-disciplinary projects
- Work independently with minimal supervision and engage across the team collaboratively
- Be responsible for delivering and presenting concepts to the project team and preparing presentations to clients.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years professional years industry experience
- Hold a recognised relevant tertiary qualification as an Architectural graduate
- Professional experience in a top tier practice
- A sound understanding of the complete design process
- Excellent Revit Skills.
Benefits and culture
- A vibrant inner-city office location
- Mentoring and career progression
- The chance to work on exceptional projects
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.