About this role
A city fringe Brisbane practice are seeking an architectural graduate to join their team. They are a dynamic, hands-on studio that believe in producing quality designs that promote a better quality of life. Sectors include residential, commercial design and fit outs, multi-residential, health and sports facilities, urban design, and master planning. They are also highly involved in the SDA field. They believe in promoting a collaborative and positive work environment and as an integral of the team, your thoughts and experiences will always be of value.
- Undertake site visits and attend project meetings
- Answering client queries and questions around project and building related issues
- Working across all project phases to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Producing renders to communicate design intent to relevant clients
- Ensuring relevant projects are SDA compliant and cater to both internal and external clients’ needs
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in professional architectural practices
- Experience documenting small to medium scale residential projects
- Confidence in Revit, Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with 3D rendering
Benefits and culture
- Professional development and training
- Opportunity for career progression
- The chance to work on design focused inclusive projects
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.