Senior Architect - Chinese Projects
About this role
After a profitable pandemic and vast growth, this studio known for luxury hospitality and retail projects is looking for a senior architect to lead complex projects in Asia. You will be a keen designer with demonstrable experience leading teams on all stages of Chinese projects and fluent in Mandarin. An interest in interiors/interior architecture would be beneficial. This studio have an inclusive culture, flexible working hours and an in-house chef, this is one not to be missed!
- Lead a team of 4 designers on Chinese Projects from concept to completion.
- Lead design meetings and produce story telling visuals and sketching
- Produce, oversee and coordinate packages.
- Motivate your team.
Skills & Experience
- Fully accredited Part III architect or equivalent with significant experience working on large luxury mixed use/retail projects in China.
- High-quality portfolio of world-class projects ideally as part of a multidisciplinary studio.
- Experience running design teams and coordinating with internal and external consultant teams across all RIBA stages.
- Strong sketching and visual skills.
- Expert with AutoCAD 2D, Rhino highly desirable.
- Mandarin-speaking skills essential.
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.