Hospitality Designer - Junior to Senior
About this role
This leading hospitality group has no house style but rather a consistent innovative approach to design. This studio is concerned with designing spaces that will make an impact and because of that ideas comes first with generous budgets to support them.
There are a positions across levels from junior, middleweight to senior who would quickly find themselves working on iconic projects.
- Support the studio in a variety of roles, while learning and developing their skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility of their own workload, using their initiative and creative skills to solve problems.
- Work from concept development, through research and visual mood boards.
- Produce detailed documentation for general layouts and bespoke joinery.
- Ability to put together concepts for FF&E schemes, including commercial grade materials & finishes.
- Assist with putting together presentation packages, including rendered SketchUp visuals or 2D drawings.
- Discuss and present ideas to the design team and liaise with contractors and consultants.
- An interest in and understanding of interior architecture and design, furniture and product design is a must.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Proven experience within restaurant design, or projects that have the same eclectic flair.
- Good eye for colour and materials.
- Experience in research new materials and finishes by liaising with suppliers.
- Examples of ability to produce detailed design documentation.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Work well individually as well as within a team.
- Pragmatic with good problem-solving skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.