Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Studio
About this role
Our client is mid-sized practice renowned for their collaborative and social culture as well as award-winning design outcomes. They have reached a size now where they are seeking an experienced Practice Manager to help steer the ship by taking on responsibilities such as resource management and workflow, people management and HR, refinement of systems and processes, contract negotiations. This is also a seat at the table to help influence and facilitate the big picture element such as business development strategies and execution plans. Supported by an existing admin team covering office management, finance and marketing, the stage is set for you to succeed in this role and make a difference to an already fantastic organization.
- Participate and lead business development and execution plans
- Employee relations, development and engagement
- Refine systems and processes
- Steer contract negotiations
- Act as a positive role model and lead with honesty and integrity
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within a mid-large architecture practice essential.
- Highly organised, time efficient
- Personable and professional
- Technically savvy with office management and project management software systems.
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- A lively, social and inclusive work culture
- Inner-city fringe location