Project Architect - Commercial Sector
About this role
Bring your commercial expertise to this senior project leading position where you will be welcomed by a friendly and passionate team. Step into running projects, chairing meetings, liaising directly with clients and consultants, attending site visits, and leading a team – a real chance to take ownership and drive projects through their lifecycle. With a focus on two medium-density (high-profile) commercial office buildings, the ideal addition must be able to showcase a great level of experience across local, similar typology projects, and can work alongside the Director. Revit skills are highly desirable, as is the ability to document for town planning and construction, whilst bringing proven CA exposure to the table. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a practice with a good work-life balance, drive projects through their phases to successful completion and contribute to the overall business and culture of the practice! Clear career progression opportunities on offer!
- Lead medium scale high-profile commercial projects
- Deliver projects through all design phases
- Work well alongside the Director
- Manage, inspire and mentor a team
- Work in a hands-on capacity in Revit whilst reviewing the teams drawings
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, consultants and key stakeholders
- Provide oversight and document construction progress to ensure milestones are met
- Drive the CA process to successful completion
Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree qualification in Architecture
- Current Victorian ARBV Registration (preferred but not essential)
- Min. 6-8 years’ experience, including leading the delivery of larger commercial projects
- Revit proficiency
- Demonstrated design input and appreciation
- Extensive technical, construction and detailing knowledge
- Experience on site and with contract admin
- Exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to motivate others and lead a team
Benefits & Culture
- Lead and deliver a solid pipeline of work
- A culture that encourages ownership and development
- Close-knit team growing in size
- Social bunch - Friday afternoon drinks
- Inner fringe location - near great coffee shops!
- Work closely with the Director in the project and business running
- Career stepping stones
- They pride themselves on a good work/life balance
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.