About this role
Leverage storytelling skills and a passion for sustainable architecture in a new marketing role with this award-winning office.
- Organize project proposals, statement of qualifications, and awards submittals
- Manage marketing files, projects, client and image databases, web site, project sheets, brochures, and firm profile
- Assist in business development efforts with research and outreach to potential clients
- Support digital communications; schedule marketing activities and internal calendars
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and experience in a marketing role producing proposals
- Excellent writing, editing and communications abilities, basic understanding of presentation and graphic layouts
- Skilled in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail, while balancing multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- LEED GA preferred
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.