About this role
An international design firm is seeking a Finance Manager to join their USA team. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director this is an excellent opportunity to further your career.
- Record and Review all day to day financial transactions
- Perform key reconciliations
- Generate invoices and follow up on collections
- Review and process company expenses
- Work closely with the Group Finance Director on a variety of finance tasks including weekly and monthly reporting
Skills & experience:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a Finance Manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable dealing with multiple projects
- Experience using Deltek
- A good understanding of accounting principles and standards
This is a brilliant opportunity with a competitive salary and excellent benefits including healthcare coverage and generous PTO.