Experienced Interior Designer - Hospitality/Residential
About this role
Opportunity to join a boutique practice and work on a range of projects. This role suits a passionate designer with strong design skills. A faced paced creative environment with a great range of Hospitality, Retail, and Residential work.
- Work autonomously and collaboratively on design stages
- Work across design development and delivery stages
- Contribute to outstanding design and high quality project delivery
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience gained on high quality projects
- Experience to include quality hospitality and high end residential
- Strong concept design skills supported by a folio of past work
- Experience working on projects through all stages including detailed documentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong Revit
Benefits and Culture
- Opportunities for professional career development and training
- City fringe location
- Career growth opportunities
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.