Interior Designer/Documenter - Immediate Start
About this role
This top-tier, global studio is seeking a Revit proficient technically strong Interior Designer to join its team for a 6 month contract role (with potential to go longer/perm). The successful applicant will be working on iconic projects and will have exceptional technical skills to support the interiors team on documentation. This scheme will be delivered using Revit so it is absolutely essential that applicants are fluent with the software with skills gained from professional practice. Start Immediately.
- Interior Revit documentation on a highly complex large-scale project
- Production of working drawings, detailing and delivery and implementation of drawing packages
- Ability to take instruction and deliver high quality outputs
Skills and experience
- Advanced Revit skills gained in practice
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years professional practice
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- Large project experience from concept to completion.
- Strong interior documentation skills in Revit
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation ability
- Team player with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
Benefits and culture
- Join an international studio renowned for their iconic designs
- Be part of an energetic and social team
- Add an iconic project to your CV
Senior Interior Designer - Luxury Retail
Amazing all-rounder opportunity with a boutique studio specialising in finely-crafted, high-profile retail interiors. Small team, south city fringe, Vectorworks. Open to talented retail designers who are willing to transition software!