Senior Interior Designer - Residential
About this role
An interdisciplinary firm that specializes in luxury single-family homes throughout the US, is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team..
- Lead in all phases of design, from concept to completion.
- Present directly to clients and manage client relationships.
- Work together and coordinate with the Architecture and Landscape Architecture teams throughout all phases of design and delivery.
- Coordinate with multiple consultants and contractors directly to predict and resolve any design issues.
- Create accurate and detailed design packages, drawings and schedules
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Interior Design.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Past experience in high-end residential design (AD100 preferred)
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and procedures in NYS.
- Strong communication, organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience in production of extensive design packages.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities.
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.