People and Culture Advisor
About this role
As the People & Culture Advisor you are responsible for coordinating and delivering a diverse range of People & Culture (P&C) activities with a focus on P&C administration and coordination of the full team member lifecycle, from recruitment, induction/onboarding, training and development, recognition and offboarding, plus all P&C system and process administration, and supporting the delivery of P&C projects. You will also be responsible for managing and mentoring the Office Receptionist.
You have responsibility across the following areas:• People and Culture• Process Compliance• Customer Relationships• Financial Outcomes
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Support and help drive People and Culture related projects and initiatives
- Act as a mentor, to assist the professional development of the Office Receptionist
- Consistently demonstrate the company’s Values and encourage the same from team members
- Facilitate and participate in team building events and initiatives
- Ensure training and development requests received from employees and team leaders are processed and delivered
- Engage with team members to accept and adopt new processes and systems when introduced to the team
- Take a lead role in promoting the business’ values
- Efficiently delegate and monitor the progress of tasks given to the Office Receptionist
- Maintain up to date personnel files/HR system records
- In consultation with P&C Manager, maintain HR policies, procedures and processes
- Maintain database of all IMS/compliance training, ensuring all employees meet mandatory requirements
- Implement and follow a Recruitment, Onboarding and Offboarding processes
- HR policies and procedures are compliant with all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Position descriptions/Success Profiled developed and maintained.
- Assist with recruitment and selection, and onboarding coordination and administration.
- Track team member probations
- Assist P&C Manager with team member changes
- Assist P&C Manager with remuneration reviews – annual cycle and off-cycle processes.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 5 years experience in a generalist HR role. 2 years at Advisor level
- HR system and process improvement
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Fun team
- Commercial projects
- Great Surry Hills location