Project Architect - Biotech/Life Science
About this role
An established and award-winning London studio with a long standing client base is looking to appoint a capable and ambitious architect. This medium-sized studio with a national reach are responsible for the design and delivery of numerous high profile specialist education, healthcare and sciences projects. This role would suit a registered architect with demonstrable experience leading projects within healthcare or life science projects. A close-knit and friendly team in the heart of East London with excellent work / life balance.
- Day to day management of a small team across several high profile current and upcoming projects within science / healthcare.
- Working on both refurbishment and new build up to £70m.
- Developing your skills at design and delivery stages, liaising with clients and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part III architect with proven UK experience.
- Experience working at design and delivery on labs / and or healthcare projects.
- Experience in a project running and coordination role.
- Good working knowledge of ArchiCAD or Revit ideal.
- Excellent communicator with strong command of written and spoken English.
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.