Design Manager / Architect
About this role
A forward thinking contractor, who are transforming the way we think about construction, is looking for a technically minded architect to join their in house team. Under the directorship of an established co-working real estate name, this new company have landed some major London workplace interiors projects and are looking to grow. You will have solid technical and UK construction experience of D+B projects, ideally within the commercial workplace and/or interiors sector, along with demonstrable experience producing packages in Revit.
- Support the design director incompleting projects from start to finish.
- Design and document multiple projects concurrently.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with client and consultants as well as collaborating with multiple disciplines across logistics and development.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect (ARB or equivalent) with demonstrable UK experience.
- Experience working on high-quality D+B projects, ideally commercial workplace or hospitality. Experience of interiors would be beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of UK codes and regulations, with significant experience on built projects.
- Experience producing design and technical documentation in Revit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and the desire to join a start up.
The team are driven to produce unique space utilising cutting edge technology. They offer an environment that encourages everyone to thrive. If you feel stuck in practice and crave more responsibility, design freedom and a better work life balance, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your goals. Do not miss out - apply today!
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.