About this role
An award winning architecture practice that creates gritty, soulful work and has cultivated a social and supportive working environment would like to add Studio/Practice Manager to their fun team.
The practice is currently around 35 employees and based out of a studio in North London but plans to move into a new Central London studio as soon as possible and grow exponentially over the next decade. They would like to find someone who can take on responsibility from day one but who can also roll up their sleeves and find no task too menial.
- Has responsibility for smooth running of front of house including post, couriers and deliveries, reception spaces and greeting guests. This includes managing the Studio Assistant and making sure they complete their front of house guests tasks.
- Assist the Practice Director with HR administration; maintaining records (address changes/passports etc.), recruitment, inductions, training coordination, cycle scheme programme and other as required
- Managing health & safety and services and facilities contracts for the studio and other property the studio manages
- Day to day diary management and full scheduling of all Partner’s meetings
- Be the main point for all HR, including recruitment, appraisals, training, disciplinary procedures and reviewing pay structures.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within the creative industries.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills and professional English
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger diverse and vibrant studio team
- A positive and professional outlook
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path. Join the Bespoke team! Expand your administrative knowledge and organisational skill set, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.