Senior Architect - Global Firm
About this role
A top tier global studio has an exciting vacancy in their Los Angeles office for a talented Senior Architect. With an international portfolio covering all major sectors, this award-winning practice is seeking an Architect with a minimum of 10 years’ experience to join their diverse, creative studio.
- Help lead design direction of office
- Oversee quality of designs produced within the office
- Monitor project team performance
- Marketing and Business Development efforts
- Mentoring of younger staff
- Steer the ship to meet internal strategic goals
Skills and experience
- Licensed architect with 10+ years’ of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-rounded portfolio, showing strong design skills in a broad range of sectors, including Transportation, Science&Tech, and Office/Workplace.
- Experience designing, permitting, and building in Los Angeles
- 100% of single coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Profit sharing
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation per year!
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.