About this role
This position would suit a talented individual who has a passion for interior design, who is hands on, with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team on a diverse project portfolio. This company is Australia's leading independent furniture and interiors business with over 100 years experience in the industry.
- Running to a daily schedule to ensure you meet with necessary deadlines
- Co-ordinating with the warehouse team for the load/unload of your project inventory
- Picking furniture from the warehouse to suit clients needs
- Solving spatial problems and adjusting layouts to suit individual spaces
- Creative styling of surfaces and beds etc, including input on artwork selections and locations
- Measure up properties, including roughing up a basic floor plan and allocating furniture appropriately to suit
- Liaising with clients in a positive and professional way
Skills and Experience
- Interior designer with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the display home and/or property styling industries
- Ability to maximise presentation of the home within customer expectations and budgets
- Exceptional organisational, time and project management skills
- Ability to develop unique and creative design outcomes
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and a team player mentality
- Proficient administrative and computer skills
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path. Join the Bespoke team! Expand your administrative knowledge and organisational skill set, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.