Lead Design Architect - Multi-Sector
About this role
This large, established architecture practice provides the structure for a talented Design Architect to apply their creative flare to multi-sector project work. This down to earth team work across multi-residential, aged-care, health, education and commercial sectors. They have a young team so a social office with a flexible WFH policy and a buddy system to ease you into the practice and give you the opportunity to mentor others. They are currently seeking an ambitious Design Architect who can lead the design, who excels at high level client interaction and presentations. Here’s your chance to conceptualise a building and present your ideas for the clients and consultant teams, from initial inception to design development stage. Showcasing strong planning and design thinking, as well as exceptional Revit, and other design communication tools will be required to develop 3D and 2D output. Gain the opportunity to lead and manage projects, mentor juniors and lead a team through these creative design phases!
- Drive multi-sector projects through early design phases
- Develop ideas, and conceptualise clearly, alongside the Director
- Present your ideas to clients, consultants and team members
- Manage and mentor small teams
- Bring creative ideas and a hands-on approach to design outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Architectural Registration (preferred)
- Degree Qualification in Architecture
- Minimum of 8 years professional, post graduate experience
- Commercial experience (desirable)
- Revit proficiency is a must!
- 3D design tools (desirable)
- Strong conceptual design ability
- Sound knowledge of planning and documentation for buildability
- Experience in client and consultant coordination
- Ability to lead, inspire and mentor others of all levels
Benefits & Culture
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Multi-sector offering
- Embrace professional development opportunities
- Be a design advocate and be a ‘voice’ for design initiatives
- Large office of 70 staff
- Flexible WFH policy and mentoring opportunities
- Office dog!
- Re-locating to swanky new inner-city office in 2022
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.