Architect / Experienced Architectural Grad - Revit + Resi
About this role
This boutique, design-led studio specialises in high-end private residential projects across Victoria, in addition to some boutique multi-res projects. The small, passionate team provides contemporary design and a commitment to innovative and progressive design solutions. Bring your all-rounder capabilities and skilled approach, and take projects through all phases in this holistic design studio.
- Concurrently work on a number of High-End Residential projects
- Take projects through all phases, from briefing to completion, with senior oversight
- Involvement in design, detailing, construction documentation and contract admin (preferable but not essential)
- Coordinate with consultants
- Support director and team mates as required
Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Architecture
- Current ARBV Registration (preferred but not essential)
- Min. 4+ years post-graduate experience in detailed, high-end residential boutique projects
- High proficiency in using Revit including documentation
- All-rounder capabilities with proven experience in all phases of a project including detailing and construction documentation.
- Strong design eye and attention to detail.
Benefits & Culture
- Collaborative studio environment
- Long-term proposition with career growth opportunity
- Close-knit, friendly team
- Make a difference to the success of the practice
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.