Mid-Level Architect - International Projects
Interested in managing international projects? Check out this opportunity to design and work on mixed-use projects in Asia and beyond!
About this role
International architecture firm, based in the UK, seeks a Mid-Level Architect/Architectural Designer to join their Los Angeles office. Show off your design skills and gain valuable project experience!
- Deliver creative design solutions for a range of projects and clients
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues in LA and London
- Manage mixed-use and large-scale commercial projects from start to finish
- Adapt quickly to project changes and participate in all stages of design
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience
- Flexible schedule approach, WFH and remote coordination with UK office
- Fluent in Revit
- Chinese, Mandarin, or Korean language skills a total plus!