Business Development Manager | Wayfinding & Signage
About this role
The role will be responsible for new business and growing the design sales side of the business. This is an integral role in solidifying plans to expand their offering around wayfinding, placemaking, urban art and environments.
- Generate leads, build relationships and convert business opportunities with a primary focus on design led opportunities.
- Assist in the development of their design offering
- Account management across major projects
- Assist with strategic thinking and direction for the design department
This company is an integrated design and implementation practice focused on way finding and customer experience, signage, urban art and architectural features and lighting and digital activation. A unique collection of strategic thinkers, designers, curators and project managers. Their approach provides continuity from imagination to implementation.
Skills and Experience
- Design industry experience
- Ideally, a background or qualification in architecture, interior, graphic or industrial design
- Creative problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to build relationships and generate leads
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path. Join the Bespoke team! Expand your administrative knowledge and organisational skill set, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.