About this role
A top Tier AJ100 practice with an enviable portfolio of completed projects across sectors is looking to take on a couple of experienced architects with revit to work on high profile schemes. Design led but commercially aware, this studio operate an open and flexible working environment and invest in designers at every level to help them achieve their career goals.
- Oversee a small team on the design, planning and technical development of housing and/or commercial projects.
- Production of information in Revit
- Liaise with the client, consultants and the contractor.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified architect or equivalent with strong UK project experience.
- Portfolio of housing, mixed-use or commercial projects.
- Broad experience from design to delivery of projects.
- Excellent with revit in a professional environment.
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.