Architect / Project Manager - Boise
About this role
Collaborative West Coast firm seeks a Licensed Architect to manage design-driven, large-scale projects for their Boise, Idaho office.
- Work with leadership and teams to manage project schedules, budgets, and progress
- Create and carry out contracts with subcontractors, consultants, and clients
- Develop work plans, fee proposals, and accurate budgets
- Facilitate meetings and presentations for clients and collaborators
Skills & Qualifications:
- Licensed architect
- 8+ years of post-grad experience, including at least 4 of project management
- Familiarity with multifamily housing projects and mid to large-scale projects
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project
- 100% Employer covered health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits
- Generous professional development support: paid licensure, industry memberships, programs, etc.
- Excellent PTO, 401k with employer match, and transportation subsidies
- Profit-sharing and annual bonuses
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.