About this role
Well-established design studio with a varied portfolio of UK projects is looking for an ambitious and passionate design architect with demonstrable experience running small teams on housing projects. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills in a quick route to associate-ship, taking the reigns on significant schemes from stages 0-4. This team have just moved into a swanky new office in the heart of East London and believe in a well-balanced approach to work and personal life, rarely working past 6pm. This is a fast-paced and close-knit environment for someone to thrive in. Do not miss out!
- Running a small team on key housing projects across the UK, circa 30-200 units.
- Reporting to the director on project process.
- Putting together feasibility studies and writing D+A statements.
- Overseeing and producing design and planning information in Revit.
- Leading client and consultant meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with job-running experience
- A focusing on concept design and planning.
- Demonstrable mid-large-scale UK housing experience.
- Experience leading a small team (2 or 3 assistants).
- Client facing and coordination experience.
- From a design-focused background with excellent presentation skills including presentations and reports.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Practical Revit experience is a must.
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.