About this role
Well-established design studio with a strong UK housing portfolio is looking for an experienced architect to oversee the technical design and delivery of key projects in revit. This is an all encompassing technical lead role where you will be managing a small team, producing technical packages and writing specifications, as well as coordinating with contractors and site works. This is a close-knit team of 20 who are looking to grow by a few more, in a brand new office space in East London.
- Report to studio director on the technical development of projects across the office.
- Coordination with contractors and consultants,
- Oversee and produce technical information in Revit and writing specifications.
- Supervise works on site.
- Championing and sharing ideas and technical mentoring across the wider office.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced architect/technologist with demonstrable UK experience in a technical job- running role.
- Experience working on large scale housing schemes in the UK at RIBA stages 3–6.
- Experience supervising works on site and liaising with contractors.
- Specification writing essential.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with considerable practical experience.
- Working knowledge of NBS Create.
- Previous experience or desire to share knowledge and support the wider practice team on technical issues.
If you are a technically minded individual driven by opportunities to work as part of a busy team and build some key housing projects, do not miss out!
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.