Senior Architect / Designer
About this role
One of the world's leading studios is looking for experienced architects and architectural designers with advanced Rhino knowledge. You will be working on an international cultural project at schematic design stage, and be involved in developing designs and detail packages.
This is an initial 6 week contract with a view to going permanent. A great opportunity to get involved in an iconic project and work with one of London's most prestigious design studios.
- Assist with the design and development of an international project.
- Report to the project director on the day-to-day running of the team.
- Model in Rhino to develop designs.
- Oversee and manage the production of the design from concept through to detail design using AutoCAD, Revit and Rhino..
Skills and Experience
- A fully qualified architect with international experience.
- Excellent Revit and Rhino knowledge.
- Experience setting up models, creating families and workflows.
- A strong portfolio of world-class, complex projects that push design and technical boundaries.
- Strong coordination experience with excellent communication.
- Passionate about the practice portfolio.
ArchiCAD Architects - Housing, Hospitality - Contract
Immediate start contract position. Opportunity to join a team with a reputation for delivering high quality schemes and award-winning projects. Multi-residential, mixed-use and hospitality.