Developer Senior Documenter / Architect
About this role
This integrated developer and builder creates clever spaces through smart design, local knowledge, and community spirit. They are looking for a Senior Revit Documenter or Senior Architect with multi-residential and private resi project experience to lead documentation in their vibrant large-sized studio. They pride themselves on turning houses into homes, producing high-quality affordable apartments through innovation. They are looking for someone who can demonstrate clear technical and documentation abilities using Revit, and keen to be immersed in a collaborative developers, this is an exciting career move for you!
- Lead projects technical phases, focusing on private resi, medium to large scale multi-res and commercial projects
- Prepare detailed Revit documentation and review shop drawings
- Will report to head of architecture and team leader
- Model leadership qualities and standards
- Be responsible for co-ordinating documentation for TP through to CD including presentation work
- Be collaborative within a team and show excellent communication skills
- Provide support to the Project & Site Managers, answering queries, and providing documentation amendments or building solutions as required.
- Assist in Design Development, provide documentation to obtain Building Permits
- Ensure all Revit/BIM models are well-maintained throughout the life of a project, modelling as accurately and consistently as possible
Skills & Experience
- Architecture Degree or Technician Degree
- Registered Architects (desirable)
- A minimum of 5-8 years post-graduate experience
- Previous experience on multi-residential and/or commercial projects (desirable)
- Strong Revit proficiency is a must!
- Autocad (desirable)
- A strong technical portfolio
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Culture
- A new inner city based studio
- Collaborative and supportive office environment
- Large-scale, established practice
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of the full project life cycle
- Be invested in and valued
- Social bunch!
- Higher salary opportunities
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.