Talented Technical Architect or Documenter - Cultural Projects
About this role
Contribute to an exciting and diverse portfolio of high profile projects throughout Australia, including heritage, passive house, commercial, civic, theatres, churches and universities. This talented team of specialists provides a complete range of projects and heritage services and delivers projects to the highest standards, creating imaginative and design driven ways to facilitate contemporary use and conservation. The opportunity for a capable Technical Architect or Documenter has arrived! Bring your technical knowledge and 'know-how' to the group, along with an eye for detail, a creative way of thinking, proven track record of project lifecycles and complex drawing packages. In return, work alongside experts to manage the intricacies of exciting and unique projects, in-house professional development, opportunity to travel and software upskilling!
- Run multiple projects simultaneously
- Draft full drawing packages for various design stages
- Generate technical and detailed driven solutions
- Work closely with the in-house architectural team
- Manage clients and consultants
- Bring projects in on time and on budget
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification in Architecture or Drafting
- Current ARBV Registration (preferred, but not essential)
- Minimum 5+ years post grad experience
- High-level Revit and/or AutoCAD proficiency
- Experience working on a variety of sectors
- Strong technical knowledge, documentation and detailing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Proactive approach with an eye for detail
Benefits & Culture
- Join some of the finest minds in their fields on fascinating cultural projects
- Software upskilling on offer!
- Undertake CPD programs to broaden your abilities and knowledge
- Participate in social and cultural activities; lectures, excursions etc.
- Give the city hustle a miss – city fringe location
- Learn from the best in the field; work with a passionate and diverse team of specialists
- Interstate travel opportunities
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.