Architectural Project Lead
About this role
A great opportunity has come up to join this leading architectural and interior design studio who work on significant projects across a variety of sectors. With several recent competition wins, they are looking for an enthusiastic Architect to assist with the delivery of projects through design development and construction stages. This includes aged-care, residential and mixed-use. Extensive Australian residential experience required.
- Contribute to design development, construction detailing, preparation of coordinated project documentation
- Follow project through in all phases schematic design through to practical completion on site
- Collaborate with Principals and other team members
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Respond to complex issues with innovative solutions
- Manage clients, consultants, technical specialists and team members
- Guide, mentor and develop junior team members
Skills and experience
- Ideally 8+ years’ experience
- Excellent skills in Revit, Enscape and Navisworks
- Previous experience in Construction, BCA and DA
- Outstanding documentation and detailing skills
- Great attention to detail, strong communication skills and time management abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of projects concept to completion
Benefits and culture
- Strong pipeline of projects.
- Collaborative team environment
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.