Senior Interior Designer – Multifamily
About this role
Award-winning New York firm is looking to bring on an experienced Interior Designer/Interior Architect with approx. 6-10 years of experience to join their multifamily interiors team. This role is best suited for a designer with experience in wide range of projects including high-end commercial, multifamily, and hospitality. This is an exciting opportunity for creative, modern designers to join a supportive and hardworking team.
Role and responsibilities
- Work within the interiors studio team to deliver design solutions on multifamily residential projects
- Develop luxury residential amenity spaces and apartment layouts
- Represent the firm to clients and consultants
- Lead a team in developing design solutions
- Lead in the production of design and construction information
- Coordinate design with consultants
Key skills and experience
- A degree in Architecture/Interior Architecture
- 6+ years of post-graduate, professional experience
- An understanding of the process of translating design concepts into building assemblies
- Experience in millwork detailing, architectural finishes, specification and design coordination
- Knowledge of best practices for multi-family residential is a BONUS
- Software proficiency needed for the role: AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite; proficiency in Sketchup, Enscape and Revit is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interior Designer or Interior Architect to design and manage exciting multifamily amenity and apartment spaces - great salary and benefits for the successful applicant!
ArchiCAD Interior Designer - STUNNING private resi projects
Are thoughtful and timeless interiors your thing? Be welcomed into a distinguished, mid-sized practice with a pipeline of projects in the high-end private residential space. Documentation focus initially with room to progress to an all-rounder role down the track. Pure design-driven environment. ArchiCAD, city fringe.