About this role
An Executive Assistant role has become available to support the Principal Group at an award-winning architecture firm in Sydney. Flex your exceptional coordination, time-management and communication skills in a role that provides both collaborative opportunities and autonomous working.
This role includes dairy management, client engagement, and day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the design or construction industry, be able to work harmoniously with a range of people, deal with sensitive information when required and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars, travel bookings and client meetings
- Receive and screen correspondence via phone and email
- Organise presentation and conference invitations, as well as award entry deadlines
- Track Architectural membership and CPD compliance
- Monitor submission deadlines, tracking and feedback
- Support other administration team members when required, as well as work directly with digital publishing team on key dates and deadlines for marketing content
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple managers at a senior level
- InDesign knowledge desirable
- Clear communicator able to maintain composure and efficiency under pressure
- Highly organised, problem-solver with a can-do attitude
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- A lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities
- A focus on wellbeing in the workplace
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path. Join the Bespoke team! Expand your administrative knowledge and organisational skill set, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.