AutoCAD Architect - Boutique Residential
About this role
This award-winning Architecture and Interiors practice has a focus on cutting-edge, high-end private residential projects. The tight-knit, talented team pride themselves on their supportive and collaborative environment. They are looking for a capable Architect to join their stable "family" and be a part of their future successes. The successful Architect will be experienced in detailed high-end residential work, with a portfolio that displays a thorough knowledge of detailing, construction and high-quality design outcomes. Solid AutoCAD skills and a proactive outlook are also essential. Work closely with award-winning Directors, gain great all-round experience and add high-end projects to your resume!
- Work across high-end residential projects in an all-round capacity
- Work closely with the Directors
- Provide documentation and coordination support
- Liaise with clients, consultants, councils and team members
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 5+ years post grad experience, ideally on high-end projects in the residential sector
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Structural coordination strengths, relating to basement excavation
- Strong eye for detail and intelligent design response
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Proactive and positive approach
- Willingness to learn and grow
Benefits & Culture
- Collaborate with both Directors who are still “on the tools”
- Gain exposure to all phases of project design and delivery
- Bypass the city – city fringe location
- Work alongside a small and friendly team
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.