About this role
An award- wining , design focused architecture firm with offices in Portland and LA, is looking to add a talented Project Architect to their LA team !
- Research and preparation of presentation materials ; diagrams, models, renderings
- Consultant coordination, and client presentations
- Coordination with various engineers and consultants as required for the successful completion of various phases of design
- Construction and contract documents production
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 8+years professional architecture experience( Licensed Architect is a plus)
- Proficiency in design software including Revit is required
- Knowledge of zoning and building codes a plus
- Engineers and consultants coordination experience.
- Experience producing detailed construction document sets and/or construction administration experience
The office is currently operates remotely and will transition into a hybrid office structure as public health allows.