Studio Leader - K12
About this role
A multi-award-winning architecture and design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a Senior Architect with outstanding design and leadership skills to join their education studio.
- Lead projects and teams with a focus on the education sector
- Strategic planning, positioning and business development
- Developing K-12 Studio marketing plan
- Client liaison and management
- Business Development
- Team leadership and collaboration
- Attend project meetings and coordinate with other team leaders
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture
- Professional licensure required
- LEED accredited preferred
- 10+YOE with 5 years BD and PM experience with focus on K12
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local building codes and governing agencies such as DSA, CDE and OPSC
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a collaborative and supportive studio. Great remuneration and benefits are available.
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.