Architectural Designer - Residential
About this role
Dig in to layered, custom residential projects with a collaborative team of junior and senior designers at this award-winning office.
- Work on all stages of design: from concept through to construction documentation and administration
- Coordinate with interior designers, vendors, manufacturers, and consultants
- Create CD sets, renderings, space plans, and client presentations
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Strong software skills, including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, V-Ray, and SketchUp
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.