Project/Senior Project Architect - Luxury Residential
About this role
An emerging London based practice of vibrant and unconventional architects and designers - committed to design excellence, innovation and attention to detail - are looking for project architects at varying levels. This is an opportunity to be part of the next phase of growth for this studio as they continue to craft a portfolio of beautiful contemporary projects both in luxury residential and hospitality. This would suit a qualified architect with demonstrable high-end residential experience and who likes to get stuck in.
- Lead a small team of interior designers and architectural assistants on a range of high-end housing projects across all RIBA stages.
- Assist the director in day-to-day office management.
- Lead liaison with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Production of information in Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with a strong career record and demonstrable UK job- running experience, ideally on high-end housing projects, circa £350,000 - £10m.
- Client-facing and coordination experience.
- Meticulous eye for design, detailing and appreciation of craftsmanship and materials.
- Great hand sketching ability.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable decision-maker.
- French speaking is not-essential but will be an added bonus.
Senior Project Architect – Sustainability focused practice
Once in a lifetime opportunity for a talented Senior Project Architect to join an established Melbourne based sustainable Architecture practice with 30+ years’ experience. Rare future opportunity of a succession plan & potential part ownership.