Job Captain - San Francisco
About this role
A nationally-acclaimed firm based in San Francisco , is looking for an experienced Job Captain to work on a variety of projects including hospitality, mixed-use residential, and commercial buildings.
- Develop construction documentation and permitting sets for mid-size projects
- Work directly with creative director and partners on design development
- Manage deliverables and clearly communicate with collaborators
- Be part of a dynamic team with opportunity to progress to PA or PM
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture
- Strong grasp of Revit and construction documentation set creation
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Experience working on a range of project types, including single family residential
- Ability to work remotely and work remotely well while our firm is still working from home, but also able to come in to the office if necessary and to attend job site meetings as necessary
Competitive salary with benefits including medical coverage, dental coverage, life insurance and a 401k plan.
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.