Experienced Graduate / Architect - ArchiCAD
About this role
This award-winning architecture studio boasts an exceptional portfolio of diverse projects across the public, community, civic and institutional sectors. They are looking to build upon their friendly team and welcome an experienced Graduate / Architect who can step up as a 2iC and be involved design through to technical elements of projects. The successful Architect will be proactive, ArchiCAD proficient (demonstrated by a strong technical portfolio or Revit with the desire to transfer to ArchiCAD) and experienced across all phases of complex projects. Learn and develop alongside a supportive team in this wonderful opportunity.
- Work across multiple projects and typologies concurrently
- Contribute to all project phases, from design through to documentation and construction
- Work in a 2IC capacity under a Project Architect
- Liaise directly with clients and consultants
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification in Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years local experience, including large-scale or complex projects
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD (or Revit with the aptitude to transfer over)
- Rhino skills (a bonus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair and strong design eye
- Solid technical documentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Willingness to learn and grow
Benefits & Culture
- Embrace a diversity of project types
- Grow with professional development and training
- Be supported by a nurturing team
- Work in a central CBD location!
Architects – fancy a career change?
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.