About this role
A high-profile residential practice in south-west London is looking for an FF&E design assistant to join its collaborative team.
- Pulling together eclectically beautiful and considered schemes.
- Assisting senior designers with FF&E work.
- Creating and amending schedules.
- Contacting suppliers and keeping up-to-date with trends and new product.
- Updating spreadsheets and ensuring they’re accurately maintained.
- Confident in suggesting alternative products/fabrics when necessary.
- Assist with the procurement.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previously worked on private residential projects.
- Relevant experience in bespoke furniture, material and textiles.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy with contractor coordination and scheduling.
- Effective and clear communication.
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.